Wildcard SSL certificate not being created for subdomain Multisite
This was first reported in this Forum post:
- Create a new WordPress Subdomain Multisite within Local
- Log into the WP admin for the site and create at least one subsite
- Within Local, click the "Sync Multi-site Domains to Hosts file"
- Click the "Trust" button for the site's SSL certificate
- Navigate to the subsite's url over HTTPS and examine the certificate.
Note that the certificate does not cover the subsite because there is not wild-card certificate. This is a regression since previous versions of Local did create this wildcard certificate (see attached screenshots taken from the forum thread)